Naked Ambition

Question posted on a popular Q&A site: my friends ex bf has uploaded nude pictures of her to a porno site how can she go abouts reporting this to someone to get the pictures taken down immediately and have his ass thrown in jail???

WIDTS: Well obviously the first thing you need to do is get on the internet and ask complete strangers what to do with your life….

Other than that, maybe the police can help you with the jail bit. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I have seen them do it a time or two.

© 2010 by What I Desired to Say….


Feel free to tell me what YOU wanted to say!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s