I was scrolling through the blogs tagged ‘Humor’ just a minute or so ago and I discovered some unintentional hilarity as seen below:
Yes, that is correct. TWO blogs “won” the prestigious Versatile Blogger award and posted about it within seconds of each other.
Pardon me, but if the award is bestowed that easily/frequently, I’d just as soon NOT win that particular award.
With that being said, I’d like to thank everyone for NOT nominating me for this award. Seriously, THANK YOU! You must really, really like me to realize that if everyone is award-winning, then no one is. In fact nominating this blog for such an award would fly completely in the face of everything this blog is about.
I am also NOT required to share 7 things about myself, but WTF, I’m going to anyways:
- I’m a male.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I suffer fools not at all.
- I believe political correctness is a load of shit.
- I used to work for an answering service.
- I hate spelling errors
- And lastly, I’m going to have sex tonight.
I’m also required to NOT nominate 7 blogs for a worthless award, and if you were to ask me, these 7 blogs don’t want your retarded award either.
- A Little Too Honest
- It’s Not Even Awkward Any More
- Robotic Rhetoric
- And Finally, ME again, that’s now badly I DON’T want to win meaningless awards.