‘Tag – you’re it!’ – The rules:
- You must post these rules. – Check
- Answer the question the “tagger” listed for you in their post. – Checkered
- And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. – Checkerino
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post. – Checksy
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them. – Done. (fooled ya huh?)
The question I was requested to answer is: What is the absolute best customer service call you’ve ever received?
Depends on how you define best. Since I blog manly about idiotic customers/people/situations, the BEST one I ever handled in that vein was a call where a customer was applying for a credit card. With the information he gave me (his address was the UPS Store address and no not one of the mail drops inside, he was employed by the CIA making $999,000,000,000/year and drove a Ferrari), there was no way he would be approved, but I was not allowed to say so.
I did at one point have a written copy of the call, but with all of my moving since that job, I have lost the copy. I am confident in saying that, if I had been able to record it, edit it and post it on here, WordPress servers would crash for how viral the thing would go. THAT’S how crazy this call was. But you did remind me of another call that I will be posting up soon.
Now on to the people I choose to make uncomfortable :-)
- Online Dating Journal – Have you always been ambivalent towards close friendships with women?
- The Square Flea – Why do you think your categories suck?
- Betterthanimdb – Best movie you’ve ever seen you thought you’d hate.
- RJ – If you could make the same money at ANYTHING else that you do as an attorney, would you change jobs?
- Kloipy Speaks – What is the worst film you’ve seen that you were forced to go to by a friend?
- Expert of None! – What profession is your dream?
- yahneverknow – When did you discover your love of poetry?
- alittletoohonest – No posts for almost 3 weeks, are you OK?
- piecesofmyrandomness – Do you realize randomness is just excessive interests?
- Our Homeschool Journey – Did you always want to homeschool your children or was there an event that drove you to it?
- THE IDIOT SPEAKETH – If you had to live in either the Ukraine or Finland, where would you live?