Apparently, another of you faithful readers have seen fit to ‘award’ me. While I have made it known my thoughts on these types of awards, I feel like I may have given them short shrift. After all, an award from a peer is likely more meaningful than an award from some full-of-themselves organization, right?
That being said, I want to effusively thank Carl Parmenter for be-knighting me with the ‘Beautiful Blogger Award’. I will humbly accept.
As always, this section details the requirements that befall the award recipient: I must give generous thanks to the blogger that
willingly risked their credibility with their followers to give you a shout-out nominated you. Check!
Write 7 things about yourself:
- My name has 2 B’s, an A, and 4 D’s, which could or could not be an example of my grades in high school.
- I have managed to keep both testicles so far, even though I was into “extreme” and not-so-extreme sports when I was younger. We just called it ‘growing up’.
- Sadly, I cannot say the same for my belly-button.
- I’m losing inches and gaining pounds.
- I may or may not be completely honest in my revelations about my personal life when I make comments here or on your blogs.
- I just received my 3rd ever re-blog from mrmarymuthfuckingpoppins, Grazie!
- My waist size has reached a number lesser than my ‘bust’ size for the first time in years.
Now I need to choose 10-15 other blogs to recommend to you, my loyal readers.
Onlinedatingjournal – confessions of a… how should I put this?… a woman who knows what she wants and doesn’t give a damn what you think about it. I think that’s got it.
aspoonfullofsuga – a blog of a man who I could have been… in another life.
Everyone Has a Story – a blog of various things, but mainly about hope and faith.
Humorous Dispassionate – A blog full of hilarity.
Joe’s Shitty Ideas – Just what it says it is, but they are brilliantly shitty.
Jill of All Trades…Expert of None! – As the title implies, Jill blogs about most everything, but contrary to the title, she does it rather well.
FTGDW – So full of WIN!
Brad Stanton – As his tag line says “Give him 5 minutes a day and I’ll give you a happier, more successful life!” Now if it only took me a whole five minutes to read his posts…
sfnowak – commentary on whatever. Usually insightful and spot-on interesting.
Ashley Jillian – One of my first followers. She doesn’t post daily, but she posts good shtuff.
And that’s 10. Because it took me all day to write this post and bare minimum is all you’re getting.
Thank you again, Carl Parmenter, for giving me a day-long project on top of all of my other ones.