Self-Tech Support for the user
Things you should do when encountering a hiccup in your technological workings.
1. Capture the error message in full. Even those ‘words’ that are just a bunch of letters/numbers. They can be the most important part of the error message.
2. Close the program and restart it.
3. If web-based, clear cache & cookies.
4. Turn your device off and on. (It’s a cliché because it fucking WORKS).
5. NOW you may contact tech support.
Failure to abide by the above instructions in the prescribed order, may result in thermal detonation of your workspace.